Monday, January 2, 2012

GOK-Kiddo Items That Aren't Worth the $$


GOK -- Kiddo Items that weren't worth my $$ ================================== 1) NO on the Bumbo Baby Seat (approx. ); but YES on the Boppy Pillow 2) Medela Breast Pump (I paid approx. 0) 3) NO on Baby Bjorn; YES on the Ergo Carrier (I recommend the website carrymeaway.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com She is out of Napa, CA, and is so knowledgable on baby carriers!! 4) Baby Bathrobe 5) Crayola Washable First Marks Markers (approx. .00) 6) Magneatos (we paid @ .00 for the set) 7) A recorder (approx. .00) 8) Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer (we paid @ .00) Merry Christmas!! Come see me on my channel, InspireMakeupDesign (ksimons1973)!!

Petzlife Gel Grand Sale Low Cost Casio Px130 Yamaha Yst Subwoofer Grand Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links